MENU

Slide

Saturday, February 16, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.




As i've said on my previous post,
I'm super duper busy with shoots this week!

Tuesday - Preshoot with Ejun @ his studio
Wednesday - Actual shoot with Ejun with
other 2 pretty models, Esther, Bianca.
Friday - Shoot with Samuel @ Matilda house
Saturday - Shoot with Merv @ Railway Track
Sunday - Shoot with Jeff @ Punggol
Monday - Shoot with Anthony (Super duper early shoot,
gotta reach the place at 7.30am for makeup! WALAO!)


Some of the images i received from Ejun from the preshoot.






Ejun made this comcard, Super nice luh!


Wednesday was the Blackarts production shoot by Ejun.
With other 2 models, Esther & Bianca.
Very nice and interesting girls! (:

Shirley D. did our make up and hair,
More of creative makeup luh. Very dramatic, art-ish makeup.
Which i think is very cool!
My 1st time doing a creative shoot like this!
Brace yourself, don't get a shock when you see the makeup!
HAHAHAHAHAS!



Red lippies! The eyes are drawn so dramatically
that i look so frowny and sad when
i'm actually totally expression-less.






Esther, Bianca, Me!
I'm totally excited to seeing the pictures.



VALENTINE'S DAY!

How's everybody's V'day? (:
Was a happy happy day for me hehehe.

I actually miss being in school,
I remember i used to buy like 30-40 stalks of roses,
And give them out to my favourite friends in school.
And when i was Sec 3 & Sec 4.
My boyf would surprise me with a bouquet of 12 roses
when i'm on my way to school.

Then i'll be like carrying the bag of 30-40 stalks of roses,
and the big bouquet of roses arnd school,
and everyone will look at me in envy!
So shy can! :D





My boy wanted to surprise me by asking the
delivery man to send up to my house that morning,
but turned out the delivery was late!
Poor boy was so angry and disappointed with the service.

And when he gave me the bouquet
i was reaaaaally really shocked!
It was a really big bouquet and it's really heavy.
Really heavy loh, no kidding,

We shopped arnd town for the afternoon
and i carried the bouquet in my arms and so
many couples were like looking at us!
Darling was like telling me, hahahas
the other couple, the boyf must be thinking
that leon is an idiot for giving me such a big bouquet,
until the girlf keep looking in envy.

I took like, 10 mins to count the number of roses,
cos i keep losing track! HAHAHAHAH
i know! So retarded!

36 roses in total!
gotta go ask elaine what does 36 roses mean.
I was like asking my boy, what does 36 roses mean?
Then he told me he dunno but he just think buy alot
then will make me a very very happy girlf! :D
So sweet, smoooooochies!

We had dinner at Dozo, Which costed a bomb!
It's like arnd S$220 for the 2 of us.


They took the picture for us.


My Super pretty roses!

I bought darling an Agnes B bling dogtag
& a Bulgari perfume.


Darling let me choose my v'day present and
i picked a Longchamp Le Pliage in Red.

I'm a happy happy girl! :D



Ordered a shimmery gold tote by Betsey Johnson.
Need some big bags for school! School school school!
Btw, somebody asked me which course i enrolled into for MDIS yeah?
I took tourism and hospitality Diploma.


Okay, I'm gonna go watch Coffee Prince, then sleeeeeep.
Or else tmr i'm gonna be super shagged again!
Goodnight darlings! (:

No comments: